My torrent List Disappeared after Updated to 3.1.3 Build 27220

AhmedIbrahim

Dear Utorrent Support,

Please I'd appreciated for a Help with my Problem as After I Updated to Version 3.1.3 Build 27220 All my Torrents

Disappeared But the Content Available So anyway to get them back without Putting them one by one ?

Waiting for your Response on a Fire.

Thanks So much.

Dear Utorrent Support,

Please I'd appreciated for a Help with my Problem as After I Updated to Version 3.1.3 Build 27220 All my Torrents

Disappeared But the Content Available So anyway to get them back without Putting them one by one ?

Waiting for your Response on a Fire.

Thanks So much.

UP... Still Waiting for any Solution

Goodness me i thought i was the only one with this problem.. if anyone can help please let us know please begs you all. I don't wanna re-download whatever i downloaded that are still waiting (and some which are supposedly) to be finished since the files i downloaded are big enough to let go for a waste.. :/:/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My download list disappeared as well and I'm on 3.1.3 27207 dunno if update had anything to do with it rather I was restarting PC and log off screen went for too long so I manually restarted, it disappeared after that, IIRC something similar happened to me few years ago as well, a problem with resume.dat or something, right now even though I lost a download lost of +1800 the .torrent files being properly stored don't worry me but I wonder if there is any way of getting the parts of the list that were magnets back.

Tarkus: any particular way of restoring resume.dat if you haven't taken back ups manually?

edit: I tried replacing resume.dat.old with the current resume.dat, didn't help.

on a side note recently the setting and even more unfortunately, my statistics disappeared as well.

Archived