Utorrent not saving settings on exit

kalda01

Sorry I am late getting back

uninstall the utorrent program with revo uninstaller and click the moderate to uninstall

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_full_version_history.html

use the free version, this program is great as it takes all settings out of the registry,

when you download and install utorrent again you will be able to put your new settings in and not worry that the old settings be still there.

just to give you an idea on how good revo uninstaller is, I use it some times when I download a 30day program and then delete it after that with revo and redownload itor reinstall another 30 day with no problems,

I use the advances settings for revo to delete every thing a program downloads to the pc

I never use windows uninstaller

Sorry I am late getting back

uninstall the utorrent program with revo uninstaller and click the moderate to uninstall

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_full_version_history.html

use the free version, this program is great as it takes all settings out of the registry,

when you download and install utorrent again you will be able to put your new settings in and not worry that the old settings be still there.

just to give you an idea on how good revo uninstaller is, I use it some times when I download a 30day program and then delete it after that with revo and redownload itor reinstall another 30 day with no problems,

I use the advances settings for revo to delete every thing a program downloads to the pc

I never use windows uninstaller

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

similar thing happened to me today.my computer froze and i had to restart it, but this was like 5 hours ago.now i started utorrent and all my statistics are gone, even the settings were back to default, it's like i formatted my hard drive and installed utorrent for the first time on a fresh windows.

Archived