.torrent to trash?

afteryouwho

Hi all

I have just migrated from Transmission to uTorrent and basically like it more. But there is one thing I can't figure out how to configure.

In Transmission, I can get the .torrent file to move to trash once the download starts.

I can't seem to get this to happen in uTorrent. The downloaded file and the .torrent file both end up in my destination folder. I then have to manually trash the .torrent files. Not a big deal but it clutters things up.

Any suggestions? Or am I missing something in Preferences?

Thanks for your reply.

I am sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean.

When I go to Preferences>Directories I see the "delete loaded torrents" option but I cannot check it unless I first check "automatically load .torrents from". That's where I get lost. I don't understand what that means. When I check it, it opens my finder but I don't know what to choose.

Don't seem to be able to attach a screenshot on here. I would show you what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

what I mean is that so far you can only delete the torrents automatically if you choose the "automatically load .torrents from" option. This option allows you to add torrents to the client automatically from the chosen folder, for example if you choose 'downloads' folder, all the torrents that are already there or will be placed\downloaded there later, will be added to uTorrent automatically.

Unfortunately, in all the other cases you'll have to delete the torrents manually.

Thanks!

Archived