u torrent stopped working

wizard

when I went away, utorrent was seeding 238 of 247 torrents. When I returned 237 of them had status reading 'queued Seed', the rest just said 'Queued'. The text is light green.I have tried closing the program, resetting my modem, and restarting the computer, none of which helps. I am not using a router.

When I tried shifting to 'Forced Start', the program started acting normally, but when I tried changing back to a normal 'Start', the torrents returned to a 'Queued' status.

I was able to remove several torrents from the list with no problem. When I tried adding a new torrent to the list, it started up as 'Queued'. No seeders or leechers were listed, and no activity, until I switched it to 'Forced Start', when it started to act normally, like all the others.

It's a couple hours later, and the problem SEEMS to have solved itself. I have added several more torrents, which act normally, and I was able to return a few torrents to normal operation by clicking o start. Unfortunately, when I went back to utorrent 3 hours later, the few I changed had reverted to reading as 'Queued'.

I would still like to know what might have caused problem, and a method of shortcutting the fix. According to utorrent, the program was down for around 8 hours. Note that all this time, my system seemed to be conected, because other sites I was linked to were acting normally, when I tried to access them

thank you. I had set transfer cap for 249GB, for 31 day period, because comcrash sets limit of 250GB/month. When I reset period to 30 days, utorrent went back to normal. If the help file had described results of exceeding transfer cap I set, I could have fixed it myself.

Archived