Adding/deleting separate files on my upgraded 3.1.3

rastamon

Hi, I'm very new to this forum. I recently upgraded to the 3.1.3 Version and no longer have the ability to only torrent certain Files. Example the All or None default that used to pop up with the older version, no longer does that. It now just DL's the whole torrent, THEN I have to change each seperate file by priority.

• 1 month later...

I guess you don't understand my question. This NEW 3.1.3 does not seem to have the feature to INITUALLY "Pick None". THEN I could leech files (like those in a set 2 only).

Where in "Settings" is this feature? or do I have to add the torrent - then do the "Don't Download" thing file by file.

Another exampe: In the Grateful Deads - 1976 Project, I'd like to be able to pick ONE show, not the whole bunch.

As far as I'm aware the 3.1.3 stable version doesn't show magnet link files in a window before loading into the program. Update to the latest 3.2 beta version, this does show a window with files downloaded through magnet links. The 3.1.3 stable version of utorrent has many issues, many of these have been addressed in the 3.2 beta versions and there will most likely be a 3.2 stable version out soon.

Archived