Token Auth not working.

Sysem

After finally get the auth token, I've either noticed a bug or some setup problem.

I have a php script that fetches the token.html file and extracts the token. That works fine. However, if I copied that token, and manually entered: localhost:8080/gui/?list=1&token=foundtoken

where foundtoken is what my php script returned, I would still get an invalid request.

After scratching my head for hours, I found that no matter how many times I restart utserver, request a new token, etc, I seem to have one token, gQZVANrXkm9cjvjbCwGjm1HnAQUjad9uAAAAABtfCZMAAAAAfNLvHWy_z08AAAAA,

that works no matter what...

Even if I got to localhost:8080/gui/token.html, copy the token view ?list=1, I can change the token to the one above and it still displays...

What have I screwed up to bring this problem up?

Thanks,

Sysem

Running Linux, so 3.0 is the current stable. Sorted it out though. Turns out cURL was closing the session or something like after ever token request. Only work around I found was to request a new token before every call. Not sure if that's bad practice or not, but for the time being, it works.

Archived