Useful features & fixes for the web UI (make it more like the client)

Ryrynz

I'd like to see:

Features:

Up Limit, Down Limit and Tracker columns.

Right click - 'Bandwidth allocation' & the sub options 'up limit' and 'down limit' (I know these two can be changed in the properties but right clicking is quicker)

'Set Download Location' is probably the option I miss the most, sometimes a file gets downloaded before it get's labelled (and moved) so I need this to keep things tidy.

ATM I'm needing to remote desktop to my torrent box or go to the machine physically to set the download locations.

Merging of the Status and Done fields like the desktop client.

When a new label is typed out pressing enter performs a carriage return instead of finalizing the label name. Also unless a label has a torrent inside the label is deleted, I'd like labels to be there unless deleted by the user.

Issues:

The WebUI shows zero seeds when torrents aren't in the active category, it would be nice to see seed numbers even if the client isn't currently seeding to peers.

This could be related to the UI refresh issues I've encountered with setting file priorities:

If I change a priority it still shows as normal unless I refresh the tab by clicking off the files tab and back on it.

The logger tab doesn't show anything.

When selecting multiple torrents in the WebUI and going to 'properties' 'bandwidth settings' there are no values listed, only if you select one torrent do any values show.

Archived