µTorrent 3.2.1 stable (build 28086)

AdamK

You sure it is 28025? ...

Positive.

Feels like some leftover bad settings... try it out with an empty settings file ...

Same issue on fresh empty settings.dat

If this is not being brought up as an issue by other users in this build then it could be my display/resolution settings here.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rafi, I moved the settings.dat and settings.dat.old out of application data and did a new blank text file that I changed to setting.dat, opened uTorrent and it opened in restore down mode, changed it to full screen and back again and no problem. Then exited the program and started it again. It started in full screen and wouldn't restore down again. Decided to give up and put the dat files I removed back where they were and delete the other one, quite strange because I when I went into application data I not only had the one I put there, but was also another settings.dat.old file there. Thanks for all your help in trying to sort it out, but I suspect there will be another version out very soon so I will see if I get the same problem with that.

How about more ergonomic "Add New Torrent dialog prompt" :cool:

That's a lot nicer Virtual_ManPL! Having the OK button to the right side is a bit naff.

I'd also really like to see the bandwidth options on this page too, rather than having to click advanced for this. Surely there's enough room?

µTorrent 3.2.1 RC 1 (build 28025) on vista 32-bit

I would click on the .torrent file from my desktop to open the "add new torrent" dialog.

Same issue when using file menu>add torrent within client.

The only way to accept the .torrent is by enter on keyboard.

I looked at the log screen. I'm not sure if this is a problem with just this version of uTorrent, or if it's a general problem on my end. I saw the following in the log screen:

[2012-10-02 21:17:51] File not found during integrity check: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\remote-devpair.dat

[2012-10-02 21:17:51] File not found during integrity check: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\remote-devpair.dat.new

[2012-10-02 21:17:51] File not found during integrity check: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\remote-devpair.dat.old

I get that as well. Haven't these messages been around for awhile now? I'm sure someone posted about this issue. I've been getting file not found messages in my client ever since 3.2 landed I think, I've just ignored em, must not be much of a priority to fix it.

In Control Panel | Display, what is your setting? (Smaller, Medium, etc)

Medium, and I don't have this on Win7. I guess one should expect this to happen when you move some buttons from left to right, and don't test it on all supported OSes after that :P

Maybe - build a test version for him, with the buttons moved back ... and try confirm this. Like this one: :)

a203c6213375123.jpg

3.2.1 stable leaked to web? =/ Okay.. Thought there were still issues to resolve things to improve.. 3.2.2 anyone?

Yeah, BT Inc "leaked" a preliminary copy of it... lol

http://user.utorrent.com/downloads

efa885213417740.jpg

(no, it's not Photoshop...)

Well when you see news of a stable before a forum post.. or even an update, it still says 28086 is RC2 on the first page.. Anyway cheers for the reply even if you were a bit of a douche about it. Also your reply doesn't in any way address what I was commenting on in the first place, which makes me wonder why you replied at all.. Guess Osmosis was fairly accurate.

Archived