µTorrent 3.2.1 stable (build 28086)

AdamK

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a big problem with utorrent 3.2.1(28086)

I have created a new torrent and try to upload but when the dialog window appears I can't start the torrent...I have selected skip hash check,browse manually where the torrent is still not starting,I have even removed another torrent(not the remove and delete files button) and down again start check(even if I have browse for it,skip hash check) it cannot start like others version of utorrent ....I have read this topic but no solution

If some has a solution I will be grateful

abdhftgX.jpg

acvoUNEE.jpg

I can't start the torrent...

What do you mean ? The torrent is "stopped" *only* after you select "start torrent" in this dialogue?

Seems fine here. Any log message? I see it is a 40G torrent with ~50G free disk space. Close . Just saying...

I can't start the torrent...

What do you mean ? The torrent is "stopped" *only* after you select "start torrent" in this dialogue?

Seems fine here. Any log message? I see it is a 40G torrent with ~50G free disk space. Close . Just saying...

after I select start torrent in this dialog (skip hash check) it still check hash....after this remains in status queening....and torrent does not start.......µTorrent Stable (3.2.1 build 28086) try it,delete a torrent from list(not the files)and then download again browse for it.....check skip hash check.... it should start instantaneously.....but not in this version....it's a bug

Not where you suggest since many would not even think of that since is web search. The other side of the magnifier maybe better. Then only appears when adding torrent and with files tab maybe others, rest of time is not there.

Wild Card supported would help also if could define Something|.RAR|-.ZIP|Something_more|-Something_else would search and highlight all those at once even better if could use - such as done with -.ZIP and -Something_else.

Lets just say they will stay separate for the foreseeable future roll

OK. So how about a second edit box in that position (right to the toll-bar)? with proper history and so on ? As you should do for the web search ?... ;P

Lets just say they will stay separate for the foreseeable future roll

OK. So how bout a second edit box in that position (right to the toll-bar)? with proper history and so on ? As you should do for the web search ?... ;P

I tried having them right next to each other and it looks a bit ugly.

About history - we are thinking about creating something like a filters tab, similar to labels, but are stored when you hit enter maybe..

So don't do that... Separate the two, at different sides. You can make it show up/close *only* if a user presses control-F ... or always show it... controllable with a UI option, so if you feel it is ugly - always hide it ...

To me - it is uglier where it is right now...

0a3b0e214156964.jpg

So don't do that... Separate the two' date=' at different sides. You can make it show up/close *only* if a user presses control-F ... or always show it... with an UI option, so if you feel it is ugly - always hide it ...

http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/21416/0a3b0e214156964.jpg

That looks kinda nice!

I'll send your pic to the designers.

np, go ahead. I bet that arrow for drop-down history-list did the trick... so, don't forget it's implementation :) Also, not to forget to implement the filter like you did in the RSS filter - add support for - * and | ... We want it to be the same UI all over the place, right? ... :)

So don't do that... Separate the two' date=' at different sides. You can make it show up/close *only* if a user presses control-F ... or always show it... with an UI option, so if you feel it is ugly - always hide it ...

http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/21416/0a3b0e214156964.jpg

That looks kinda nice!

If it is the one on the middle able stretch it sideways and remember would be nice. Then able see view all entered search at same time, wider for use with wildcard searching.

How exactly does µTorrent 3.2.1 support Windows 8? What has been done to add "support" to Windows 8? (ex:- µTorrent Metro app?).

I ask this because µTorrent 3.2 seems to work fine on Windows 8.

It's not a Metro app, but it fixes a few problems (e.g. crashes) that have come up on W8 in desktop mode.

Press F8

Options and uncheck it.

F8 Toggles the "Featured Content" on the left panel..

I'm referring the extremely irritating "long ad-bar below the "Show Toolbar F4"...

It is labeled "Featured Torrent" with an "Instant Download" button on the right of the ad-bar...

Any way to disable/hide that... as it is much more irritating than the "Featured Content F8"???

Thanks..

Archived