Technical problems with uTS

Firon

Not all builds require changes in text for translation.

For this you should use the last number before your wanted, so in that case 24266.

Why do you use the outdated build 24402 (utorrent 2.2) for translating?

Better to do with the last (shown in uTS as the one with the highest) version.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay.

Actually, i'm not specifically translating for the outdated build. I am using the build 24402, and i checked the translation with this build only. So i just wanted to first upload the translation for the older build and planned that i would later translate only the additional strings for the newer build directly in the uTS. :lol:

Am i going in the right direction?

uTs not working properly!

1) I uploaded lang file and the translation % got updated to 66%. I tried the last two latest build with my translated build to 'show differences' and then i translated some two pages and clicked 'submit changes'. I got message that it was successfully updated. When i come back again, the updated strings are still empty. :(

2)Also, the 'show differences' option shows all the strings, including correctly translated ones with the correct ones already having the translated input. Is this how it works? Shouldn't it be showing only the non-translated ones? :rolleyes:

3) And even more, the pages for the build 28086 is 80, but while i select to show differences with 24266, it shows 93 pages.(?) How is that possible? Shouldn't it be lesser than the original 80? Considering 66% completed, shouldn't the # of pages be(considering the 'show differences' option ignores the completed strings; even if it doesn't ignore it still should be less than 80) less than 40? :mad:

Firon did some improvements in uTS (from 1.2.2 to 1.3.3 now, some month ago).

1) Also there was the problem with older builds, that some text was indicated double with different ID. Now this is merged in 1.3.3, sometimes to a new ID too.

2) "Show differences" just brings different ID with its translation. So showing this will not bring you the new text lines, for this the "Show untranslated" is to use (one line above).

3) 1 is the main reason for less pages now.

• 2 weeks later...

If I use the downloaded language from the µTS (I rename the language file to utorrent.exe.lang.txt and copy to uTorrent dir) I have always this problem (uT 3.2.2 b28500 and the last 100% translation):

====================================

List of unknown strings in the language file:

©2012 BitTorrent, Inc.\r\nAll Rights Reserved.\r\n\r\nThanks for using this FREE program. We hope you like it. If you paid for it, get a refund!\r\n\r\nThanks to ludde, Serge Paquet, zygron, and Firon for all the help.

©2012 BitTorrent, Inc.\r\nAll Rights Reserved.\r\n\r\nThanks for using this program. We hope you like it.\r\n\r\nThanks to ludde, Serge Paquet, zygron, and Firon for all the help.

ffmpeg Process aborted with error %d. Unknown error\nMore information may be found in the transcript log at %%appdata%%\%S\media

• 3 weeks later...
If I use the downloaded language from the µTS (I rename the language file to utorrent.exe.lang.txt and copy to uTorrent dir) I have always this problem (uT 3.2.2 b28500 and the last 100% translation):

List of unknown strings in the language file:

©2012 BitTorrent, Inc.\r\nAll Rights Reserved.\r\n\r\nThanks for using this FREE program. We hope you like it. If you paid for it, get a refund!\r\n\r\nThanks to ludde, Serge Paquet, zygron, and Firon for all the help.

©2012 BitTorrent, Inc.\r\nAll Rights Reserved.\r\n\r\nThanks for using this program. We hope you like it.\r\n\r\nThanks to ludde, Serge Paquet, zygron, and Firon for all the help.

ffmpeg Process aborted with error %d. Unknown error\nMore information may be found in the transcript log at %%appdata%%\%S\media

I know this is a bouble backslach (\\) problem. But can be resolved in uTS, eg when export?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I have purchased uTorrent and received activation code, but it won't work. I get a message that the activation key is too long. Tried everything including downloading through the links on the payment receipt. Please help !!

Your support page dos'nt work either and have no e-mail address for support.

You purchased uTorrent!? :o

Sorry, but uTorrent is a free software.

Or do you mean uTorrent Plus?

From where did you buy?

Hi, I have purchased uTorrent and received activation code, but it won't work. I get a message that the activation key is too long. Tried everything including downloading through the links on the payment receipt. Please help !!

Your support page dos'nt work either and have no e-mail address for support.

Can you guys try it out and let me know if there's any issues? We tried to make the workflow as similar as possible to the Windows client.

Hi Firon.

Generation of the uTorrent.app.lang.txt.log file works fine under Mountain Lion.

Thanks for fixing the µTS site by the way. Looking forward to see more language packs available on Mac!

Keep it up with the good work.

B.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived