No longer able to select individual files

diem

Started using uTorrent a few days ago and liked the ability to select individual files from a torrent. However, when I was trying to select an individual file, I inadvertently clicked on the box that said "Do not show this again." Now I can't select individual files! How do I get this feature back??

:/

Thanks DreadWingKnight. I did click on that box, but it still doesn't provide me the options to select the files. I get the pop up window that used to give me the choice, but I only see the top of the window bar with the title of the torrent and nothing below it.

I've searched the forums and have seen multiple posts on this topic. Many of them suggest clicking on the Toggle Torrent View and that doesn't seem to help either. The Pop Up only shows the title of the torrent and Save as. There is nothing else below and I can't seem to drag the window lower. I can't seem to post a screen shot here either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dude, I am so sorry to waste your time. I appreciate your help, though.

I changed the resolution on my display to high resolution and BAM, I was able to see the entire pop up window with the ability to select individual files. I did try dragging the corner before, but that didn't seem to work. The problem had to do with my screen resolution and my size preferences. Sorry about that, but I appreciate your effort!!

Archived