Selection of specific files before download ???????

dbros89

Example - if I select a large torrent that has 5 CD's it . In the past Utorrent would pop up a box where i could select which Cd or even song I wanted and i did not have to download the complete torrent - now it seems like that option is gone - is there a setting somewhere that gives me this option??

thanks

What version of uTorrent are you using. If you are using the 3.1.3 version of utorrent then I would suggest updating to the latest 3.2 beta version. The 3.1.3 version does not allow you to view files downloaded through Magnet links (unsure if it does when using torrent link as never used the 3.1.3 version as to many bad things reported about it), but the 3.2 beta versions do by choosing the option in the preferences, UI section that says "show a window that displays the files inside the torrent in advanced mode". If this is enabled then a window will come up and an arrow type thing will rotate, it may rotate for a few seconds or for quite a long time, but it should eventually load the files, you then choose what you want and click the o.k. button.

Archived