Trying to Use Plus after 5 years of Utorrent !!! HELP

tradervic99

After 5 years of using Utorrent, initially via the Pirate Bay and now via Isohunt and being very happy :):), it seems that I have spent £20 on the super safe version and can't use it. I have been happily finding my torrent via Isohunt, clicking on download, it runs a small .exe file, loads utorrent, call up a little box showing the .avi or .mp4 file, I click again and off it goes. Now I have "upgraded" and it doesn't do it... I find the file in Isohunt, click the box that says download using vuze or utorrent, it creates the small.exe file at the bottom of the screen, I click it, up comes utorrent plus but it's not doing anything, it creates a box that contains the chosen torrent file, it keeps asking me where do I want to save it, so I tell it in my downloads folder, but it doesn't que or start or anything.

So I have spent an hour on this, not to mention the $34 and a) it doesn't work B) it makes me mad and c) i am about to cancel and "downgrade" to the one that is easy and that works.... Unless anyone here has had the same issue and has solved it ? :(

Archived