do do doo

Firon

OMG Firon I love you! What build # is this?

Is show in explorer the same as open containing folder?

I am a bit dissapointed with the graphing. It looks very messy. Maybe make a everything a right click otpion?

Rightclick on graph

Graph...

>>>>>>Download

>>>>>>Upload

>>>>>>Upload and Download

>>>>>>Disk Stats

etc.

Looks good. I might as well get this out the way b4 it comes out:

How would the "move to trash" work? just the .torrent, just the data or both? Or can you select "remove and...." first and then "move to trash...." on the same tab?

this is nice..and optional progress bars? awesome.

cache an entire torrent to ram? sweet deal. not that I was "bitching" about this feature, I just thought it'd be neat. :P

hell, if you're throwing in more eye candy, you might as well add the option to hide the menu bar...now that would be hot.

(not a feature request; I don't use half the new features anyway, so if you don't think hiding the menu bar is worth the lines of code to make it happen, far be it for me to say otherwise.)

so what's the next version gonna weigh in, now that we have all this new stimulus, 200k? :P

oh noes, it's almost 1/4 of a meg! :o

hofshi: limits in the status bar? o.O

I thought it could be something like what you get when the official Emule is minimized to tray, and you right click its icon.

The way Emule implemented it (with slidebars) is the most convenient one, IMO.

speed9jj.jpg

but this new option in µtorrent is awesome by itself as well. :)

The new features looks great! but I hope NOT those download bars are outside-window-floating, like in Azureus. If you are going to copy features from other clients, please stick to those with a meaning. Beacuse Azureus' floating windows, must be one of the most meaningless, useless feautures ever invented in the history..

It's just a graphical gimmick that tires you out after a while. Please, no , not in µtorrent too.

Spare the bytes on useful stuff instead, like a folder-treeview in the "add-torrent" dialog.

Some déjà vu pics..

1. http://azureus.sourceforge.net/img/sc/2.3.0.6/statistics_-_cache.png

2. http://azureus.sourceforge.net/img/sc/2.3.0.6/download_bar.png

The download bars do float outside the main window. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the download bars either, but you don't have to use it, and it doesn't really add much in terms of size (which ludde isn't that concerned about anyway) or resource usage (unless you use it, of course). Even with download bars showing, the impact on resources is negligible.

Archived