Bandwidth Limiting Not Working

MourningStar

Because you'd be trying to open more than 200 peer connections when you have a 200 peer connection limit.

And that's ignoring the fact that splitting your connection that many ways is probably murdering your ability to build piece trade relationships effectively, and as an effect of that, negatively affecting your download speed.

Because you'd be trying to open more than 200 peer connections when you have a 200 peer connection limit.

And that's ignoring the fact that splitting your connection that many ways is probably murdering your ability to build piece trade relationships effectively, and as an effect of that, negatively affecting your download speed.

ok, I don't really understand all that but I defer to your expertise. (I believe I put the value 200 in the belief that this was what controlled how many torrents I could have active in the client)

I have 3 fields with a value of 200. Which two should be a value of 1?

and fwiw, my average d/l speed is approx. 2 MB/s and average u/l approx. 500KB/s and by changing my numbers per your advice these rates will improve, yes?

Preferences - queueing should be 3 then 1.
I do not understand this phrase, screenshot please?

---------------------------------------

thnx for the image. I rarely d/l more than one torrent at a time. But I do have a great many torrents (most are 'inactive') available for seeding to a few sites. These sites give ratio credit on each torrent for just being available, whether they are active or not, . Will these changes affect this?

Archived