uTorrent Changes: A response to your feedback

bigfalls

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

utorrent implemented two features related tab and whole peer list which are useless features.Resolve country flags also sucks.Many of the ip does not show flags.I dont know when they improve the feature of resolve country flags.ip should be resolved by ip addresses not from hostname

Till the Best feature of utorrent

Filter torrents

Create subfolder

torrent dialog

Registered just to say this.

Why does utorrent 3.4 alpha open my browser, on its own, to post ads? I may not agree with ads in the client itself but its understandable. You can do what you want on the client -- its yours anyway. But to hijack the browser so you can post ads is unforgivable. That is already a malware behavior.

You might be trying to develop uTorrent but you are heading in the wrong direction.

Registered just to say this.

Why does utorrent 3.4 alpha open my browser, on its own, to post ads? I may not agree with ads in the client itself but its understandable. You can do what you want on the client -- its yours anyway. But to hijack the browser so you can post ads is unforgivable. That is already a malware behavior.

You might be trying to develop uTorrent but you are heading in the wrong direction.

Pay attention during the installation and it won't.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been using 2.2.1 for some time because after my initial install of v3.(x?) I started noticing wireless network connection issues. I followed some vague advice or a FAQ somewhere that advised me to downgrade uTorrent to the version I'm using now. And it worked.

So my question is: have the current changes to the v3 series addressed this? Presuming this hasn't been a fluke all along.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived