HELP me guys PLEASE

Rhei25

DreadWingKnight, I'm sorry but that link will not fix any of our problems. It seems I'm not the only one ever since uTorrent updated. It was working perfectly fine prior and was downloading everything 1MB/s or more and now I cant get any higher than a couple kb/s just like the original poster.

I have scrolled through several topics and seen little to no response and when there was all they did was redirect to the link u provided which does not help in any way. Is uTorrent support really this bad now?

Anyways, I have strong feelings this has to do with uTorrent and I hope they get this fixed soon or I guess I will move on to something else.

If it was working fine on an older version then you could always go back to the older version and try it again to see if it still works fine. I would however suggest updating to the latest 3.2.1 beta version and give that a go. I personally haven't had any speed issues with utorrent, but I am using windows xp, so unsure it that makes a difference, I'm also quite a light user, so unlikely that my isp will throttle me. Some people are also experiencing problems with the latest 3.2 stable version not starting the downloads automatically, this has been addressed in the 3.2.1 beta versions.

DreadWingKnight, I'm sorry but that link will not fix any of our problems.

I'm sorry but that link requested information that both you and the original poster did NOT provide.

That requested information is REQUIRED to troubleshoot.

I have scrolled through several topics and seen little to no response and when there was all they did was redirect to the link u provided which does not help in any way. Is uTorrent support really this bad now?

If you don't want me to use that link as my canned response, provide the information it requested of you.

Archived