Upload Problem

tfastrct

Searched and didn't see this. I also posted in TBS, SuprBay forum. If I get a fix there, I'll post it here.

I've been posting daily for some time https://thepiratebay.se/user/tfastrct with Firefox 14, Win XP SP3 , Webroot. I've switched to a new machine, Windows 7 (64) and am using Firefox 14 (same profile) and Webroot (same config file from old machine) and can no longer upload.

uTorrent 3.2 (same config as old machine)

When I hit "add to index" the browser grabs a bunch of bandwidth, the Tab changes to "Connecting..." while the circle spins and the status message reads "Sending request to upload.thepiratebay.se..." This goes on for about, literally, two minutes (120 seconds) and the screen reloads to a blank upload screen, all torrent info gone. There are no error messages, time outs, etc. I even tried using a bad Captcha to see if I'd get an error, but 2 minutes later, the screen refreshes, blank.

Windows firewall is turned off. I turned off Webroot, it's firewall, Identity Shield, and everything else. I also disabled all the Firefox add-ons and still have the problem.

The old machine still uploads, so it's not the IP or router.

I can download and seed on the new machine.

I uninstalled uTorrent 3.2 and installed uTorrent 2.2.1, no luck. 3.1.3 doesn't work either.

Installed Vuze (didn't want to) to check, its torrent uploaded just fine.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Archived