New to all this, help with a few questions please.

bluestifford

Hi all

I recently downloaded Utorrent on a friends advice, I really like it and got some cool stuff, my questions are.

1 Shall I leave the things I downloaded as a seeding status? or can I move them elsewhere and still share them? or do they have to be in the Utorrent UI?

2 Utorrent 3.2 what settings shall I have to maximise DL speed?

3 whats the best sites to find stuff? I currently use the pirate bay?

Many thanks for all your help in advance!

You really should read the FAQs, it's the least you can do. Put your cursor on the HELP thing at the top and select it from the drop down list.

1. Protocol is that you upload at least as much as you download and perhaps a little bit more. I set mine to 1.1 ratio.

2. Use the Setup guide and let that determine it

3. I believe you can get into trouble for mentioning sites on here, the one you have mentioned is in my mind the best, it depends what you are looking for.

4.A peer in uTorrent is simply someone that has the file on their computer and is letting you leech off of them.

You really should read the FAQs, it's the least you can do. Put your cursor on the HELP thing at the top and select it from the drop down list.

1. Protocol is that you upload at least as much as you download and perhaps a little bit more. I set mine to 1.1 ratio.

2. Use the Setup guide and let that determine it

3. I believe you can get into trouble for mentioning sites on here, the one you have mentioned is in my mind the best, it depends what you are looking for.

4.A peer in uTorrent is simply someone that has the file on their computer and is letting you leech off of them.

Thanks, I did already read the FAQ and the link in the slang part is bugged I guess I will research the net for it.

Setup guide? where is this info?

Thanks.

Found it thanks.

Archived