Utorrent client doesnt download nor seed need help

darrell09thomas

please please help since virginmedia uk has blocked torrent sites like pirate bay and so on i can get on the torrent sites if i go through a proxy site but for some reason the utorrent download client aint downloading nor seeding i need help. I've also gone on Glasnost to see if my isp is throttled or blocked utorrrent downloading but all i get from Glasnost when i test is error message please help thanks and my download speed is 100MB download and upload 10.09MB my package is unlimited downloads and i dont get capped if there is loads of users on the virginmedia internet and i dont mean my home network internet thanks :(

im using utorrent 3.3 alpha

windows 7 home premium 32bit

avg internet security 2011/2012

the utorrent is allowed through the firewall on avg and my windows firewall is turned off as avg is using its firewall all my software and windows are up to date thanks

i know the utorrent client is allowed through my firewall and is downloading as i went to open office and downloaded open office through torrent and open office downloaded very quick through utorrent so why wont any other torrents download through utorrent ive even tried bittorrent and many other torrent clients and ive tried both torrent links and magnet links still nothing downloading but aint it mad how open office will download through utorrent please help me out people thanks

Archived