Periodic crash of uTorrent program

Urga

Hi trunkenbold,

thanks for the advice, but I'm definitely not switching to ZoneAlarm.

Also, could you elaborate on how you think fritz!webprotect could possibly have an adverse effect on uTorrent if the process is not running? I made very sure of that.

Could be that my Kerio Personal Firewall interferes with uTorrent, but disabling Kerio is simply not an option, and I still don't see why BitComet (and a score of other networking tools) should be totally unfazed by the firewall and uTorrent should crash.

It's probably some oddity in my software installation, since many users appear to have uTorrent running without any problem. Still - I don't think I'd like to pull out my firewall installation from under my system without hard proof that that's what's causing the crashes.

Why dont you want to go to ZA its a pretty good firewall. Ive been using it for 2-3 years no probs here.

First of all sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

uTorrent 1.1.7.2 has crashed after I start to use a russian translation language. It crash if I restore torrent files and old settings. I delete my settings and run one more It. uTorrent work properly about several min, and crash. And character-set is also not working properly :rolleyes:

Can you help me?

First of all sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

uTorrent 1.1.7.2 has crashed after I start to use a russian translation language. It crash if I restore torrent files and old settings. I delete my settings and run one more It. uTorrent work properly about several min, and crash. And character-set is also not working properly :rolleyes:

Can you help me?

yeah, i confirm.

i was forced to remove the lang file, to run it normally.

Archived