Problem to select file when i want to download with the version 3.1.3

chapeyfor

Good morning every one. So i have a problem, with the old version of utorrent i could select what part of a repository i wanted to download. Now with the new version i want to select some file of a repository but this is impossible. Someone can help me to fix this please. Thanks very much.

Not sure about the vocab here but I think this is the same problem I signed on to ask about. This is the issue with deselecting magnet files which has already been addressed all over the internet for old versions of utorrent--the answer being that it wasn't possible and you had to deselect AFTER adding. Fine. But I read that version 3.2 was supposed to fix this so they could be deselected in the initial dialogue. I have the advanced data showing, and the little loading thing saying torrent information is coming but then the files don't appear.

Am I missing something in preferences or did this new feature just not work out? Would love to have it if that's the case. Thanks in advance.

I hope this problem will be fix really soon to or i will install an old version of utorrent really soon because this is really annoying. For example i would like to download a software and inside there is a file language 37gb. But i only need, inside the repository language, 2 languages, total size for 2= 800Mo. Its easy to understand that i will never download 37gb while i only need 800Mo. So please fix this problem, thanks in advance.

Ok so i give you pictures like that you will understand easily.

So when i want to download my file with an old version of utorrent i have this:

120906102958744856.jpg

Now with the version 3.1.3 i only have this:

120906102201737557.jpg

So as you can see with the old version i can select the file i want inside the different repository, of my .torrent. Despite with the new version this is impossible i just can choose to download the all repository or not.

Regards.

Archived