Unable to add new torrents to utorrent, Help please!

Crafty_A5

I added a torrent to utorrent and it downloaded and finished fine, now every time i try to add a new torrent to uTorrent it tries to download the same movie that i already downloaded and no matter what i do i can't get it to download a new torrent. I've checked the properties of the torrents and they say they are different movies but when i go to add them it brings up the same old movie over and over and tries to just seed or when i deleted that movie and it torrent, and add a new movies torrent that damn same movie shows up and tries to download again. Is this a bug, any ideas would be appreciated this is very frustrating.

It's the same movie that keeps re-downloading no matter what .torrent i add. Sorry i'm new to this i've searching thru the faq and guides trying to learn but i can't find an answer. With the movie already downloaded and seeding i try to add a different movies .torrent and it says the torrent you are trying to add is already in the list do you want to add the tracker. it's the same thing with every .torrent file i try to add

Archived