Absurd DL speed

spader118

My download speed is considerably lower than it should be. While I get decent results on a speed test (1.01 Mbps down and .17 Mbps up), I can't seem to crack the 40kB/s mark when downloading. This applies to just about anything that I download. I know that it isn't the ISP, since my neighbours all get great results (225kB/s for the most part). For huge chunks of time, I'll DL at <5kB/s. It's getting frustrating.

I don't really know what to do. I recently moved from Ontario to Saskatchewan and don't know if maybe I need to change some settings or something. I'm fairly new to all this stuff. Help would be appreciated.

I run OSX Lion 10.7.4 for my MacBook Pro. I always download the highest seeded option that I can.

Hi!

Please go to Window --> Message log --> Check "Set all logging flags" from Setting in the right corner of Message log window --> Click on "Set log file" and save log to file. Then please reproduce your issue and send mail with description and with created log file to our email mac@bittorrent.com. We can't reproduce your problem, maybe logs will help.

Thanks!

Archived