magnet links wont work im told utorrent is not responding

obabasbirthcertificate

626pm cet 13 september magnet links not working ! i click on a magnet link to get a torrent and it says " it seems like utorrent is already running but is not responding please close all utorrent processes and try again " my utorrent is not frozen up its still downloading torrents but anyway i close it and restart but still i get this in ie, ff and chrome browsers what is going on ? i checked and i have latest version of utorrent, not had this problem before, ive begun using openvpn could it be that ??

could it be adblockplus ff extension ? if so how do i unblock magnet links on tpb ? thanks

but if i use torrentz.eu and use a torrent site i usually wouldnt use to find a site that still lists .torrent files i click the .torrent link which downloads in firefox then i can add the torrent file to utorrent ( by going to top left of utorrent and clicking add torrent) and start it like that but obviously i need magnet links to work in utorrent again as its a lot quicker to do ..whats causing this ?

just added the .reg file from here https://forum.suprbay.org/showthread.php?tid=129936 thats not solved it ..doesnt say id need to restart pc..would i need to ? HELP !!

now i thought id resolved it as i got utorrent 3.2 build 27886 from utorent.com now magnet links work again from utorrent.com no idea how my utorrent got messed up id had no pc crashes or utorrent crashes so weird.but then 14september 508pm cet the problem is back i click on a magnet link to get a torrent and it says " it seems like utorrent is already running but is not responding please close all utorrent processes and try again " my utorrent is not frozen up its still downloading torrents but anyway i close it and restart but still i get this in ie, ff and chrome browsers what is going on ? i checked and i have latest version of utorrent can some1 please figure out why this is happening ? i changed no settings in utorrent between the time it was working earlier today to now when magnet links wont work ! help please

Might be worth you while trying the latest 3.2.1 beta version. As for adblockplus, it will only block things that you have asked it to block.

Unsure what you meant by this:

i thought id resolved it as i got utorrent 3.2 build 27886 from utorent.com now magnet links work again from utorrent.com

uTorrent.com is the utorrent site and doesn't host any files from which you could get magnet links from.

As for using open vpn, if the problem started directly after you started using this, then logically that would be the cause.

Archived