Download Won't Start Even Though Have Many Seeds

CatzCradle

Hello,

I am using a laptop with wifi, but am currently AWAY from home where I usually use uTorrent.

Right now, when I try to download something with lots of seeds, the download shows up in in uTorrent, but simply won't start. It just freezes at 0% and the seeds and ETA information don't appear at all on the screen.

When I open the setup guide, the top screen says "Connection failed error: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was." What does this mean?

And after running the test, the bottom screen says "Results: Port is not open (you are still able to download)." What does this mean? Should I change ports (how do I do that)?

It also says "DHT: 0 nodes" before changing to "DHT: Waiting to login." What does this mean? Does this effect anything? Should I disable it?

Sorry for all the questions, as you could probably tell, I'm a complete noob at this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Archived