Magnet Link Problem

gyarro

I had a huge list of torrents added by magnet links and I was changing my labels and accidentally deleted wrong label and lost about 100 torrents. These torrents were added by magnet links and they were stopped so theres no files in utorrent appdata folder. Is there any way to restore torrents added with magnet links or am I screwed?

Anyone? Theres gotta be a location where magnet linked torrents are saved, so anyone know where it is?

A cache file or .dat file. They cant be saved to a temp folder because they stay when you shut down your computer and also if you right click and hit remove on completed torrents you just remove the torrent from utorrent, but the actual torrent file still stays in appdata folder. So why when you remove torrent file added via magnet link thats not started seems it just vanishes without leaving any file behind.

you can't delete torrents by removing a label.

I think you can... if you delete the label in the left categories pane. I think actually deleted all torrents with this label. Th e "new" wway to delete a label is with the main-view ->label sub-menu.

Torrents are deleted as per your preference for the default delete action. if this included deleting also the .torrent files - that's it. A "backup" for the magnets is always on thepiratebay... ;)

Oh, and btw: there is that option to try and deleted to trash first, so you can just have a quick look in there...

A last resort is always some unerase utility that you can try on your .torrent directory...

Archived