TORRENT FILE DISAPPEARED..help!!

bluerooster

I'm using utorrent 3.1.3. I was downloading a 7.27GB file & I finished about 5.5GB already when I just switched off the monitor for some time , when I turned It back on, the file which was being downloaded just vanished from the 'Downloading' section in utorrent, it was no where to be found --not in downloading,active,inactive,seeding,completed, labels, ....but the file contents are available at the location I gave on my Hard drive.

Kindly suggest some solution for this!!:'-(... I have been turning off the monitor for a long time now & this has never happened...

I'm using utorrent 3.1.3. I was downloading a 7.27GB file & I finished about 5.5GB already when I just switched off the monitor for some time , when I turned It back on, the file which was being downloaded just vanished from the 'Downloading' section in utorrent, it was no where to be found --not in downloading,active,inactive,seeding,completed, labels, ....but the file contents are available at the location I gave on my Hard drive.

Kindly suggest some solution for this!!:'-(... I have been turning off the monitor for a long time now & this has never happened...

upgraded to utorrent 3.2.1 stable and recheck the files in utorrent.

Archived