Torrent Not Downloading

ginger34

Today, I tried to download a few torrents and had zero success. Before, I would just click the link to download and it would go on without any problems. Now, however, absolutely nothing happens. Downloaded, Download Speed, Seeds, and Peers are all stuck at zero. All trackers except for one are working. The one that isn't is offline. I just updated to version 3.2.1. I tried to browse this forum to see if I could figure out what was wrong, but I didn't understand any of the jargon being used. [:

If anyone can it down for me and help guide me through this, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Same here. Using V. 3.1.3 build 27213, until about a week ago every torrent started download automatically, but now I need to shut the reboot the program. I am using win firewall (vista 32) and avast AV, both with exceptions for uTorrent. I also tried disabling avast p2p shield entirely, but it had no effect on the handling of new torrents in uTorrent. After a reboot of the program older downloads already in the queue (both those that say "queued" and those that say "downloading") start without a problem, while newer ones just hang.

Archived