Torrent quits downloading, was ok at beginning

tailwhip

Hi, I'm running utorrent 3.2 on a win7x64 machine and getting this error:

"error:write to disk:the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

In the beginning of the download it was ok but now 3/4 of the way through it comes to this. I restart it and a minute later it errors again. I've seen this error before on another torrent from the same uploader, never otherwise, pretty interesting. I have plenty of disc space and the read only property in unchecked in the folder and on the file. Clicking the play button restarts/resumes the torrent just fine. Not sure what other process could be getting in the way, I have no antivirus installed at this time. I never saw this error with 3.1 installed. It seems like it will d/l if I baby it. Just thought I'd post this, it's pretty rare but thought you should know

Sorry, I found another thread on this subject after I started this one. My bad. I did make it to the end of the file without much intervention. If it happens again I'll run a hijack this report and post here. Anyway thanks for reading and any other tips would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived