Seeding Speed of completed vs uncomplete torrents

000oziboy000

I have been trying to adjust the seeding speed while downloading but it also affects the seeding speed of the uploading files (files that have been completely downloaded files). Once I ticked on "Apply rate limit to uTP connections", all my (completed torrents) uploading torrents limits to only 1 kB/s and no way I could adjust this. While the (uncompleted torrents) downloading torrents seeding speed limits to the set speed I desired, let say 100 kB/s per torrent. Please let me know the solution. I got kicked out from Torrent sites because I was told as a Leecher.

I have been trying to adjust the seeding speed while downloading but it also affects the seeding speed of the uploading files
As it would!

Right click on the job in the list, go down to Bandwith Allocation and you can set each one independently should you so wish.

Right click on the "Seeding" Group in the category list sidebar, go to Bandwith Allocation and you can apply limits to that particular group or label.

Now wouldn't have been simpler had you actually looked before you decided it needed adding specially for you??

Archived