Still having speed problems...

DCSemi

Mm... that's an odd problem, but so far, the only reason I see is your modem. I know µTorrent isn't perfect, and I'm not just some blind zealot, so I'm not just saying this to put blame off µTorrent. A modem can't get damaged simply because of the amount of connections generated by µTorrent, and if it does, then the modem must be really bad to have had that happen to it. So this apparent "permanent-ness" in the issue (it still happening when switching back to Azureus) can't be attributed to µTorrent either. Try restarting your modem -- maybe it's retaining connections, and restarting might clear the connection table. Afterwards, try testing Azureus again.

Just resetted the modem... changed the Max Upload Bandwitdh value to 45k/s... didn't change at all.

My internet connection is still slow... I don't know what to do next... It starts to really pisses me off if I can't download any torrents :S

By the way, my DSL modem is a Eicon... is there any known issues between µTorrent (or any BT Client) with Eicon modems??

Just dropped my Max Upload speed to 35k/s... I have some improvments now... I'm also getting greater downloads speeds... so maybe that was the problem.

I was upping at about 60k/s, now it's stuck at 35k/s and I get greater download speed + my internet navigation speed increased too.

Archived