Not downloading at all!

AshFry

Hi there i was wondering if someone knows a solution to my problem. Yesterday i went to go download something using BitTorrent and nothing happens, so i checked for an update and there was one so I updated thinking it was this but nothing is downloading still. I uninstalled and re-installed and still the same, no action. I uninstalled and installed uTorrent thinking it was an issue with BitTorrent and I still can't download anything! Screenshots:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Any help at all would be great. I use Avira if thats relevent last update was more than a week ago. Thanks.

@AshFry, you using the Internet does not mean that the trackers uTorrent is trying to connect to are up or not being blocked somehow. For me as I write this while uTorrent is running, tracker.ccc.de which is normally reliable shows "Connection timed out" despite several others (none of which I see in your tracker list) working fine (and me being able to use the Internet) which leads me to assume tracker.ccc.de is down, or at least unreachable by me, for some reason at this moment.

BitTorrent trackers going down, getting blocked, or being taken down permanently is not unusual.

I have the same problem: when I click "Get this torrent" on the Pirate Bay, no torrent is displayed in my utorrent (version 3.2.1).

I have been using utorrent for a long time and it always worked. Last week I downloaded from TPB without any problems. I have not changed any settings, so I should be able to download, but I'm not.

What changes has utorrent made?? More important, ho can I start downloading again...!!??

Archived