3.2 I can no longer see the end of the files

elm4r

Please, I got widows 7, I have downloaded the 3.2 few months ago and I can't no longer see the end of the files when I start download torrents. The "save in" box pops up, but it is not possible to move the column width so I can's see the end what actually it is. Let' say I want to choose just some photos not all of them, but I have to see the whole name, I can't see the end, since I can't move the side of the column to the right as I use to. How do I post a screen print please here so I can show you what I mean?

Thanks e.

Thank you' date=' and how do I do that please? The normal way HELP>CHECK FOR UPDATES get me only to message that I am up to date... So how do I get to 3.2.1, or is it some kind of IT joke?[/quote']

Manually uninstall uTorrent (through Control Panel), then go to www.utorrent.com and download the latest version (link's on the home page). Install.

Don't know if this will solve your problem, but that's how, in general, you manually update uTorrent. :cool:

Another option would be to tick the box in Preferences to update to the latest beta version of the program which is the 3.2.2, this is what I tend to do, and then update through the program itself. The beta's do get updated fairly often, but you can always check what changes have been made before updating to the next beta version.

Another option would be to tick the box in Preferences to update to the latest beta version of the program which is the 3.2.2, this is what I tend to do, and then update through the program itself. The beta's do get updated fairly often, but you can always check what changes have been made before updating to the next beta version.
Thank you this worked quite nicely... :)

Archived