constant logger error message

Keiser Soze

I did a search before i posted this and all i could find is the "ignore it" advice. Every time i start utorrent i get 3 "file not found during integrity check" messages refering to remote-devpair.dat, new and old. I don't know for how long i've been getting this since i only noticed it recently, also i can't seem to connect to as many peers as i once did regardless of settings even if there are thousands of active peers. I have a 100 mb optical fiber connection and until about a few months ago i could get anything with 11 MBps constant but ever since i've been having nothing but problems. I'm just wondering if the error messages and the recent problems are somehow connected and also what are those files that are reported missing, i can't seem to remember ever having those files even when utorrent is newly installed.

I did a search before i posted this and all i could find is the "ignore it" advice. Every time i start utorrent i get 3 "file not found during integrity check" messages refering to remote-devpair.dat, new and old.

The "ignore it" advice stands. Those files are unrelated to any issues you're having with peer connections or speeds.

Archived