µTorrent 3.4 RC

AdamK

FUBARred label counts are back in build 30389.

You know, .... I had this quaint idea that concurrent versioning systems were supposed to STOP previously fixed bugs from re-occuring in later builds.

Though I have the strange feeling, based on the the current wave of uTorrent builds, that you wrote your own CVS.

Label counts are fixed in this build.
You are not responding to the question as asked (so to know if to replace my link, which, btw, requires no sign in... for the time being... wink )

Both are fixed in "my" 30389, which is the official beta, btw, with a changelog... Anyone else cares to try?... ;)

You put your left arm in.

You take your left arm out,

Those are arms of different devs, each with his own copy/fix... as was previously explained ... (not that I like it much too... ;P )

Those are arms of different devs, each with his own copy/fix... as was previously explained ..

I know, and it makes the whole idea of "beta testing" a complete joke because no one knows which 'bug' is going to be making another curtain call. Multiple forks / branches should should not be getting this far, only the main trunk builds should go out a public betas.

I just got a "uTorrent-3.4-beta-bugfix-remove-thread-30398-bunndle_ADK.exe" ... :rolleyes:

With build 30398 label counter is ok again.

Also the text seems to be more improved (like the builds 30366) and not buggy as text in build 30389.

Still there is one misterious textline again:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 \fs38 \b Thank you for your patience\b0}

One request for translation improvement:

Make the text "Play File" translateable at the "Streaming" tab.

Archived