µTorrent 3.4 RC

AdamK

I enabled it and don't see it being saved for the next session.

Not using Plus and you are correct when enabling "Scanned"...

My preference was always to disable/hide "Scanned" so it does now save when disabling/hiding but does not save when enabling the Scanned tab. I guess it's only half fixed then!

Td1FuAP.jpg?1

JC5AbvR.jpg?1

Helllo,

I'm seeing a problem with web seeds on Version 3.4 (build 30444) RC3. This problem also exists on the earlier version (3.3.2)

= problem #1 =

When initially adding a private torrent with web seeds all seems good. If a few of the web seeds does not have the file, no problem-- no complaints. However, if at a later point in time one of web seeds that previously did not have the file now has the file it is not used. It's not clear if utorrent periodically checks the web seeds for availability as well as file availability. If I exit utorrent and restart it, it will now make use of the fully available web seeds.

= problem #2 =

utorrent gets a new private torrent with web seeds. It starts downloading from the webseeds that have the file available as well as torrent peers. If I stop the download of this torrent, all downloads will stop as expected. However, when I start or force start the torrent again, only the non-web-seed options (ie torrent peers) are used for download. I have not found a way to start using the web seeds again without exiting utorrent completely and restarting utorrent. At that point all available download options (web seeds and peers) are used.

Thoughts on these problems? Are they known issues?

Not using Plus and you are correct when enabling "Scanned"...

My preference was always to disable/hide "Scanned" so it does now save when disabling/hiding but does not save when enabling the Scanned tab. I guess it's only half fixed then!

Marked as "Fixed" in my book... It is a "Plus" feature...

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=765358#p765358

It is now official RC4...

2014-01-10: Version 3.4 (build 30460) RC4

- Fix: Crash

- Fix: Reduce binary size

- Fix: in files-tab "reset-columns does not work properly

- Fix: The visibility of scanned column in files tab is not consistent

- Fix: The information of deselected torrent remains in the tabs area

- Fix: Tree-view inside the "Add Torrent" dialogue is broken

- Fix: Making uTP connections with itself

- Fix: Strange characters in client ID being logged

- Fix: Categories #s are not synced (jobs are not all visible)

- Fix: Incorrect RSS feeds name displayed in logger

- Fix: Active number field showing up in "force recheck" status

- Fix: Streaming of mp4 files in Webui

- Changed: Add Torrent dialog was not enabled by default

Hi guys,

Have to say this latest release keeps crashing. I started a download which seemed ok. I tried to add another but was told utorrent was not responding. restarted it and it lost the original download, but the 2nd seemed to start up. then it locked again when I deleted the lost first download (my intention to restart it from scratch).

On the labels I am now able to delete them on the top editor. I am unable to remove any directory associations on the bottom editor though (can't replace an existing one either).

I reverted back to 3.3 stable and the labels are still there - which is cool :)

Archived