µTorrent 3.2.2 / 3.2.3 Stable

bigfalls

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im trying to post a question but I have no damn idea how or where to start a new thread so I'll be invading this space, thanks guys.

So, I had v3.2.2 stable right, and it was normal until one day it stopped downloading. Usually when I click on the magnet link, uTorrent opens, it "checks" the file then it downloads. But now it just says downloading - no check, no health, no file size and no ETA is displayed then I just end up removing it. Then I got an alpha version but the same thing happened. PLEASE HELP!!!!! :/

On the point of "no new updates", I am using 3.3.2 version 28326 and mine says there isn't a new update. I have posted a thread on this, but no replies so far.

As Firon posted in this thread yesterday, 3.2.2.xxxx hasn't been completely rolled out to the distribution network as yet.

Thanks for the new release! :)

I found a bug.

When I try to change settings and press "OK" I get the following error.

Error_Computer_Name.jpg

This starts happening when I pass by the "Remote" tab, even if I don't change anything. As you can see, I was on the "General" tab, but the error changed the content to the "Remote" tab, without even changing the title.

I found a bug.

http://s13.postimage.org/n2fd9tc03/Error_Computer_Name.jpg

This starts happening when I pass by the "Remote" tab, even if I don't change anything. As you can see, I was on the "General" tab, but the error changed the content to the "Remote" tab, without even changing the title.

+1, same here

I found a bug.

We'll fix it.

Archived