Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigfalls

µTorrent 3.2.2 / 3.2.3 Stable

Don't think it's very stable. Would not allow any changes in preferences to be saved. Just going to preferences and saving without making changes is in itself impossible.

Im trying to post a question but I have no damn idea how or where to start a new thread so I'll be invading this space, thanks guys.

So, I had v3.2.2 stable right, and it was normal until one day it stopped downloading. Usually when I click on the magnet link, uTorrent opens, it "checks" the file then it downloads. But now it just says downloading - no check, no health, no file size and no ETA is displayed then I just end up removing it. Then I got an alpha version but the same thing happened. PLEASE HELP!!!!! :/

But now it just says downloading - no check, no health, no file size and no ETA is displayed then I just end up removing it.
Find a torrent that has active peers.

@ ciaobaby There are active peers. This sucks I just want uTorrent to work again :mad:

And will you be showing something that assists in diagnosing the issue?

On the point of "no new updates", I am using 3.3.2 version 28326 and mine says there isn't a new update. I have posted a thread on this, but no replies so far.

As Firon posted in this thread yesterday, 3.2.2.xxxx hasn't been completely rolled out to the distribution network as yet.

Since the 28326 beta there has been a 28379 beta, 28407 RC1 and 28447 RC2. Unsure about the RC1 AND RC2 versions, but surely it should have allowed an update from the program for the 28326 beta.

@ciaobaby ok so how do I upload those onto here? Also it seems to be working from like 1am onwards but not in the day. Last night I tried to download an episode of something and it worked but when I try during the day it doesnt work

Thanks for the new release! :)

I found a bug.

When I try to change settings and press "OK" I get the following error.

Error_Computer_Name.jpg

This starts happening when I pass by the "Remote" tab, even if I don't change anything. As you can see, I was on the "General" tab, but the error changed the content to the "Remote" tab, without even changing the title.

I found a bug.

http://s13.postimage.org/n2fd9tc03/Error_Computer_Name.jpg

This starts happening when I pass by the "Remote" tab, even if I don't change anything. As you can see, I was on the "General" tab, but the error changed the content to the "Remote" tab, without even changing the title.

+1, same here

I found a bug.

We'll fix it.

Went back on version 2.2.1 because my download are faster. 3.2.2 is a mess

Same experience here.

This issue plus the several interface glitches (e.g. lines invisible/covered in add box etc.) lets v3.2.2 look very unfinished.