µTorrent 3.2.2 / 3.2.3 Stable

bigfalls

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@DreadWingKnight I have been using utorrent since v1, I know how to set settings and what is best for me.

I can also tell when a software is going the bad way...

Stubborness is one of the things that will kill the mankind at some point :P

New version (3.2.2b28595) out - my only question...

Create_Subfolder_gone.png

That "Create Subfolder" checkbox was one of the best new functions. :( Now theres no way to download torrent without any unwanted subdirs...

May i ask you guys what was the point of removing it? Will it ever be back, or are you planning to introduce a new feature instead this checkbox?

I was just about to post the same question. in the previous build there was finally the option to disable creating subfolder when downloading a torrent. Now not only you don't have that feature, but are totally unable to download a torrent without creating a subfolder in the process?

Please please bring back that feature, it was the only feature I have noticed in the updates in the past few years :)

I was just about to post the same question. in the previous build there was finally the option to disable creating subfolder when downloading a torrent. Now not only you don't have that feature, but are totally unable to download a torrent without creating a subfolder in the process?

Please please bring back that feature, it was the only feature I have noticed in the updates in the past few years :)

+1 here.

Very useful future, why you removed it?

http://s13.postimage.org/f1o47mmwn/Create_Subfolder_gone.png

That "Create Subfolder" checkbox was one of the best new functions. :( Now theres no way to download torrent without any unwanted subdirs...

May i ask you guys what was the point of removing it? Will it ever be back, or are you planning to introduce a new feature instead this checkbox?

It wasn't ready, and was never intended to be in 3.2.2. You can find it in 3.3 and 3.4, though.

Hello good people and a new one here ;)

But, I am wondering with the builds now.

Reason is that I can only use version 1.7.7. or one build of the version 1.8.5 or else my Win7 Ult 64bits locks up my system. I am just wondering if that is fixed. And if I use 1.7.7. I can not use the magnets. Google is full of "uTorrent locks" links.

(ps: Trust me I tried everything and know pc's from (IBM) 8086 and it was my work. )

If your whole machine locks up, it's not uT's fault. You've got a driver or hardware issue.

Hmm, why is this happening to all my Win7 machines, including my laptop? Running now on a i7 3770 and changed all my hardware do to this issue. Trust me, there are alot of people having this issue if you google. http://tinyurl.com/uTorrentLock

I really changed it all(from DDR2 to DDR3, from HD5770 to a HD7850, Motherboards....... all tested).

On my second drive is Vista64 installed and can the latest build fine. It just happens with Win7. Not OC but Prime85 stable, IntelBurnTestV2 stable, LinX stable, Memtest Passes ; after 24 hours. Latest or older drivers: Realtek, Intel (INF), AMD(ati), you name it and with or without a router.

You tell me :), I can prove it all by screenshots if needed.

I can only use version 1.7.7. or one build of the version 1.8.5 or else my Win7 Ult 64bits locks up my system.

What exactly happens to your system? Bluescreen? Not responding at all? Weird behaviour? Can you use CTRL-ALT-Del to access taskmanager?

How many torrents do you have in utorrent before updating? How big is your settings.dat?

Which other software, especially anti-virus and/or firewall and/or "system optimizer" is running?

I can only use version 1.7.7. or one build of the version 1.8.5 or else my Win7 Ult 64bits locks up my system.

What exactly happens to your system? Bluescreen? Not responding at all? Weird behaviour? Can you use CTRL-ALT-Del to access taskmanager?

How many torrents do you have in utorrent before updating? How big is your settings.dat?

Which other software' date=' especially anti-virus and/or firewall and/or "system optimizer" is running?[/quote']

It just freezes and locks it all up. Meaning that there isn't a BSOD, but you can't move your mouse, the CAPs lock/ Scroll light doesn't light up nor that I can do CTRL-ALT-Del. Only option is to reset the system.

I wish there was a BSOD so that I can use "WhoCrashed" for example, to read the dmp files. When I reboot the system the eventvwr looks good.

There are like 15 to 30 torrents there and only one or two are downloading. Systems.dat is 3kb. The lock up can be between 10minutes or after 4 to 12 hrs. It is randomly. I use MSE for anti-virus and Windows firewall. I tried also PcTools firewall and Privatefirewall or even without any firewall enabled.

I even tried a different (cable) modem and an (expensive) Intel 10/100/1000 networkcard. Had my memory running at 800 Mhz(from 2133Mhz) for a test, new harddrive and on my SSD. I even disabled everything in 'msconfig' for testing.

It doesn't matter for me if I add it by magnets or normal .torrent files nor that I add it by uTorrent and wait a 10 to 30minutes before I open uTorrent again. Been struggling this for over a year now. Thanks for the help guys or trying to help me and others.

http://s13.postimage.org/f1o47mmwn/Create_Subfolder_gone.png

same here back to 3.2.2 28500........please fix this crap

Archived