Flags Missing

BMW-X7

the ip having host name like .com, or .net it work flawlesly . but the ip does not having a hostname for example like simple ip 123.258.54.85 it does not show country flag.if try too set peer resolve country true it also does not show flags of some resolve and unresolve ip.

see this image below

i paste the files flags.bmp and flags.conf in appdata utorrent it works good with hostname ips.but does not work with ip does not have hostname.

8AMnS5FBGc.png

if i remove the files flags.bmp and flags.conf in appdata utorrent and go to advanced and set peer resolve country true flags still some flags are missing

1cbWhmpEdw.png

why all flags are not showing.Is there any solution for that so all ips show flags

i have tried qbittorrent its interface sucks it shows all country flags in peer tab but utorrent does not show all flags too much flags are missing.i want utorrent show all flags in peer tab.

Better will if we can add first two digits of unresolve ips also in flags.conf for example the full ip 117.256.25.41 we know first two letters of ip remains fixed only last two are changable.if are able to add unresolve ip like 117.254|IN in flag.conf then we can able to get flags of unresolve ip.i have tried to add the unresolve ip in flags.conf but it does not work.but if add hostname of resolve ip for example sbcglobal.net.it works.

Due to the way that CIDR, DNS, and the allocation of IPv4 address space work, adding the first two octets of unresolved IPs to some kind of catch-all list is not a reasonable solution to the issue. In many cases, it will simply be wrong.

The best solution would be simply to create a subnet-aware list of all known regional assignments of IP networks by country, since the entirety of the IPv4 address space has been assigned to organizations or providers. Whether this is possible, however, is another story entirely.

Due to the way that CIDR, DNS, and the allocation of IPv4 address space work, adding the first two octets of unresolved IPs to some kind of catch-all list is not a reasonable solution to the issue. In many cases, it will simply be wrong.

The best solution would be simply to create a subnet-aware list of all known regional assignments of IP networks by country, since the entirety of the IPv4 address space has been assigned to organizations or providers. Whether this is possible, however, is another story entirely.

so your all flags shown in your utorrent peer tab.or like me does not show some flags in peer tab.so whats the solution. i love flags. i have tried qbittorrent it shows every flag.but qbittorrent interface sucks.so iwant all flags will shown in utorrent.

No one admin Reply my thread.i want solution for this problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived