seeding only task after completing a download

salpiche

I have completed a download and want to seed to as many peers as possible however I am only able to seed to 1 or 2 peers at a time, when I look at Seeds I see 0 (15) which I expect since I am one of the 15 then when I look at Peers I see 1(28) which if I understand correctly I am seeding to one out of 28 possible peers assuming all 28 are connected to the swarm, what I want to do is to seed to as many of those 28 connected peers as possible. How do I go about accomplishing this?

If I had been able to find the answer to my question I would have not asked... I searched in the FAQ, google it, searched the forums and still did nit find the answer to my question also try searching by changing the format of the question and still did not find the answer to my question. Sorry but it my be my first time in this forum but not the first time in forums at all I know to search before tasking. Now if you know the answer or the link to the answer why not just give me that as well instead of assuming that I did not look for it. Thanks either way. And I do not mean to be rude. Also the answer to your question is in what I wrote, 15 + 28 = 43.

Archived