Help stop the RIAA

winMX_67

µtorrent-Guest, the whole concept of not buing cd and dvd's is unrealistic,

you practicly must avoid buying most things you want and most people won't follow this concept,

which mean the concept won't work. The only realistic way to fight them is from legat matters or petitions.

A funny read there splintax.

If the RIAA receive a petition with 100,000 "signatures" then it will only confirm the reality that illegal sharing of music is still rife and that their actions are not deterring enough people. Surely this will encourage them to step-up their actions.

In reality people who provide motion and sound for our entertainment need to earn a living! There will always be fat cats who rip people off. Why can't I buy a film when I want i.e. when it is released for £2.50 about the same price as hiring? Surely many more people would buy the download at that price so the greedy fu__ers can still make money. People will still go to the cinema because watching a film on the big screen is highly entertaining.

In my opinion petitions do not achieve anything.

In respect of music, for years and years I have had to choose which music to buy each month that fits my budget. I would buy a lot more if the price was right. LOWER prices = greater sales volumes, same or even increased margins. Perhaps torrents are the final straw that will break the fat fu__ers backs and bring realistically priced films and music to the masses.

Ultimately we all want to download what we want for a fair price. Of course there will always be thieves who do not want to pay anything for anything, such is life.

Anyway in the short term.... great stuff this utorrent!!

"get what you can while you can"

Userpaul

boo when you buy a CD from SOny-BMG than YOU are guilty of helping funding them their actions against normal working people. YOU are part of the Problem then, YO are then "the enemy"

your argument is not valid. There are enough artists and good music out there that have there own label or are under contract by labels not hassasing their customers.

See riaaradar as one example.

Every stupid customer that buys services and goods (CD, electronics whatever) from RIAA member companies is a public enemy! THESE customers have no right to complain about anything.

http://recordingindustryvspeople.blogspot.com/

Hey guest

I also shoot birds, fish and use insect spray.According to "certain groups" I am a "BAD GUY".

Lighten up the world is full of greedy people who dictate what we do, how we can do it and worst of all try to punish us if we don't conform.

I have only wised up to torrent files this month and it is a "big bat" to tan their asses in the short term. Previously used Limewire and allofmp3 for some reason or another.

But I believe torrent files will shape the way we acquire (like that word?) media etc in the future.

I own Sony products because they are of a very good quality. I.e. ND5 20Gig Walkman. Sony DVD camera etc etc. But I hate their software, I hate the way they try to manipulate the way I can use their devices and SONY sucks. But it is my choice to buy these products not like some of YOU on this thread who seem to think otherwise! You are behaving the same way as the fat greedy pigs that run the planet. I definitely am not "your enemy".

UP

paul, do not get me wrong on that.

shure you can do with your money what ever you want to do.

It is not my duty/or right to tell you what you can do or not.

BUT...

See the truth. These companies hire lawyers to sue (maybe you someday) and your hard working neighbor. They do it with YOUR money if you buy their products/their services.

all I say is that you have no right to complain about their actions when at least YOU are the one who is it to enable them to sue you.

Its somethig like china. the relatives of the to death senteced person must pay the bullet which executes their father/son/husband whatever.

And that the RIAA is only all about MONEY you can see in the many cases they claim.

In this 13 your old gilr case the case now is dissmissed by the judge due to financing stuff with the legal guardian think there.

boo when you buy a CD from SOny-BMG than YOU are guilty of helping funding them their actions against normal working people. YOU are part of the Problem then, YO are then "the enemy"

your argument is not valid. There are enough artists and good music out there that have there own label or are under contract by labels not hassasing their customers.

See riaaradar as one example.

Every stupid customer that buys services and goods (CD, electronics whatever) from RIAA member companies is a public enemy! THESE customers have no right to complain about anything.

then what? they stop releasing this products as nobody buys them, and we all would had to stay with just tv cable and radios for home entertainment, this is not the way

"See the truth"

GOD knows what he is doing, he came to Brian in a dream and said "my son, you can develop a file sharing system that will upset the rich pigies"

His disciples have continued to developed and improve file sharing ever since.

The fat rich devils will always try to punish the few to scare the masses. What we should do is raise funds to pay those who are prosecuted the exact amount they are deemed to have to pay the fat fu__ers. But then the courts would raise the amounts to be paid to drain our funds!! Let's start a petition!

Archived