I upgraded to 3.2.2 and now nothing downloads or uploads

meandme

hi,

I upgraded to 3.2.2, and suddenly nothing will upload or download. No seeds or peers show, either.

I'm using Windows 7. Have Avira AntiVirus. I disconnected my modem, waited 30 seconds, plugged it back in, restarted my computer...but it didn't help.

Would anyone know how to fix it?

For now, I went back a day to my older utorrent, and it's working just fine (well, at slow speeds, which is why i thought i'd upgrade in case that's the problem. but at least it actually downloads.)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for long delay; i gave up for a while because it's too hard. But I'm trying to figure it out again.

I did the Setup guide test in uTorrent. It says my bandwidth is fine but my network port isn't open, though supposedly I can still download. Nothing at all downloads and it just says "searching for peers" net to the torrent. The setup guide said something about portforwarding, so i went to teh links.

I can't find my modem/router in the lists. Mine is Phicomm wireless adsl 2/2

I tried to use the evaluation pcconfig, but it doesn't recognize my router brand either, and though i bypassed that it hasn't helped (and i don't want to buy the software unless i know for sure it will fix the problem.)

would so appreciate help.

I don't like the sound of this:

Note: For security reasons, you should avoid using the default DMZ server feature. When a

computer is designated as the default DMZ server, it loses much of the protection of the firewall,

and is exposed to many exploits from the Internet. If compromised, the computer can be used

to attack your network.

Also it says: You should assign a static IP address to the destination computer before you use

this feature.

I don't know how to do that. I wish this was easier.

Archived