Utorrent speed too slow need help

luke1166

So if you intend for the projects to be commercial you should have a valid licence for the software (Yes that's right I am assuming you are going to downloading "cracked" software).

Alternatively use OpenSource software which is as good as or better than in some cases than the commercial equivalent.

So after using a "youtube guide" reading this thread would be the place to start.

What are the swarm and connected counts.

What Anti Virus? Internet Security?

i will worry about that later on,laws in my country are so lax. but if what im trying is successful and i find customers then i will sort out the licenses issue, but yes they are all from piratebay.

seeds about 38 and the status is always healthy,i get the torrents with the highest seeds. when i direct downlaod,e.g thru firefox it downlaods at maximum speed,but just not on utorrent n ma ISP doesnt block that coz they so dumb they dont even know what torrents are. im using Avast free,also tried2disable the firewalls but still,no results

coz they so dumb they dont even know what torrents are
I would doubt that truly is the case.

Remove and reinstall Avast WITHOUT the Peer 2 Peer shield.

And beware of "cracked" software, people who ARE capable of "cracking" protection systems are also capable of inserting other, possibly malicious code into the "cracked versions"

Archived