uTorrent router configuration for Netgear B90

Sickography

I've looked all over, for a guide that can help me open up a port for uTorrent. Every other guide is either for Link or some higher letter model. I don't understand what it is, I don't really care. At this point I just need some help, or more like a guide in configuring my router settings (and uTorrent) for the Netgear B90-755025-15.

I already thought I'd found something but lo and behold the settings require a LAN thing in addition to starting and ending port and none of the guides cover this. I'm just looking for quicker speeds. Anybody with directions and numbers or where to find them?

Very clever Ciao. I googled it for a long while. I'm not a patient man, I wanted instant answers and when I couldn't find it I settled for waiting on here. You try googling it, you obviously have the link. Then come and demonstrate your prowess.

Found it through chat-support. Answer to the question was; the same damn thing you put in the rest of the port fields.

*Big thumbs-up*

This is a support forum for the uTorrent client NOT support for every single router that may be purchased or provided by anyone's ISP.

I have a Thompson TG587n router and could tell you the exact steps to port forward on that.

Also if you need "instant answers" I would suggest that the 'Horse's mouth' eg: the Netgear support site should have been your first choice.

Edit: to correct my apalling grammar.

Archived