Seeded Torrents Won't Upload?

Startropic1

I'm running uTorrent 3.2.2 on Windows 7 Pro. I'm seeding alot of torrents, like over 100, and none of them are uploading. Most of these are to private trackers, and alot of them I'm the only seed. There are also plenty of peers trying to download from me, (I've gotten messages from users trying to download from me.)

I ran the speed tests thing and all the tests passed just fine, giving me upload of 800kbits/sec. Ports are forwarded properly, etc. I have DSL, but my ISP isn't on the big list of ISPs that throttle/impede bit torrent usage. I can also download stuff perfectly fine, upload is the only issue.

One of my torrents:

2u6hc92.jpg

Any suggestions?

Smarter solution:

Run FAR fewer torrents at once.

Ok smart guy, I tried pausing all torrents I'm seeding except one, and that one torrent still didn't upload. So the problem isn't the fact I'm seeding so many torrents. Care to try again?

Also, I tried un-checking initial-seeding to see if that would help, (alot of my torrents are initial seeds), and it really didn't.

Pausing doesn't count. Stopping does.

And trying to run 200 torrents at once isn't smart either.

Ok, this time I STOPPED them all except for one. I'm showing 10 of 12 peers connected (13 in swarm), and still no upload speed. Also my total U at the very bottom of the utorrent window is consistently around 0.3 KB/s

Any other suggestions?

I cut the number of active torrents from 200 to 100, I actually have about ~130 torrents I've been seeding.

Hmm, looks like the torrent is seeding properly now. (I still have all the other torrents stopped.) It's only doing like 15 KB/s, but I suppose it wouldn't jump to my max of 70KB/s given that there are multiple peers trying to leech it.

I need to get those other 100+ torrents seeding again though. Alot of the torrents I'm seeding, I'm basically the only seed. People ARE downloading them, but these are on a private tracker, and mostly the number of peers downloading are very low, (usually staying in single digits.) How can I adjust my settings to allow for a few peers per torrent? I probably did use far too high numbers, just to allow for all these torrents even though they're not going to require alot of peers per torrent.

Edit: Ok, so I started 2 more seeding torrents, bringing my total of torrents seeding to 3, and now my upload is back down to nothing. :|

It's only doing like 15 KB/s, but I suppose it wouldn't jump to my max of 70KB/s given that there are multiple peers trying to leech it.
Only if the peers are requesting pieces and are fetching them at that rate.
How can I adjust my settings to allow for a few peers per torrent? I
Preferences -> Bandwith.
Edit: Ok, so I started 2 more seeding torrents, bringing my total of torrents seeding to 3, and now my upload is back down to nothing.
Then your settings probably wrong.

Preferences -> Queueing.

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=58404

Archived