"Downloading Metadata" i can´t download anything please Help

Al_Jourgensen

Hello

í´m having problems downloading, with latest version of you torrent, particularly magnetic links, it appears on the progress bar, the name "downloading metadata", and it doesn´t do anything, just stays like that

i need some help here, or someone that has the other version, so i can go back, a please post a link here if possible

or else i need a solution for this, i can´t download anything

If they are consistently needing to be deleted and re-created, you have other issues, including stuff in your setup blocking.

hello

i can´t understand, why you always say the same thing, i have all my configurations checked, regarding the firewall, and beside, the previous versions of utorrent, where working well, witch means that everything, is correctly configured, i have only this problem with magnetic links, i some web sites, that i trust, and have always make downloads from there. I think what you say could be a problem, but not when you have other downloads, downloading, means, when you download a torrent file, not a magnetic link. i have the torrent files downloads all working, but the magnetic links, always stays with that phrase.so it´s not firewall problem, i even unistall my anti-virus, and let windows do the thing, with his firewall, but still no sucess.

If they are consistently needing to be deleted and re-created' date=' you have other issues, including stuff in your setup blocking.[/quote']

hello

i can´t understand, why you always say the same thing, i have all my configurations checked, regarding the firewall, and beside, the previous versions of utorrent, where working well, witch means that everything, is correctly configured, i have only this problem with magnetic links, i some web sites, that i trust, and have always make downloads from there. I think what you say could be a problem, but not when you have other downloads, downloading, means, when you download a torrent file, not a magnetic link. i have the torrent files downloads all working, but the magnetic links, always stays with that phrase.so it´s not firewall problem, i even unistall my anti-virus, and let windows do the thing, with his firewall, but still no sucess.

forget to say, that this thing only start to happen, from the last update, in 4 years, nothing happend to me, not anything like this, and making the updates, has always

thankyou

i can´t understand, why you always say the same thing, i have all my configurations checked, regarding the firewall

You haven't told me WHAT firewall you're using, You also haven't told me what antivirus, you also haven't told me who your internet provider is.

norton internet security, firewall from the same, with utorrent, open to all ports, my provider is portuguese, don´t know what this information can change, since i told you on the last post that everything was fine, until this last update, but here it is, i didn´t change anything, it stold like it was, since 4 years ago

thank you

ok, so i install 3.4, says coneting to peers and stays like that...i can tell you the web site, eztv.it, magnet any series, you can test for yourself, i had deleted, the DHT files now, but neither that is solving the problem, but torrents, are fine, i´m going to have problems to download from tpb, in there alll likes are magnetic...do know what to do now...

Archived