BTGUard and Beta versions of utorrent

peterwil0

Running 3.3 and installed BTGUARD. They install an older version of utorrent in their BTguard folder. That gives me two versions, one in that folder (btguard) and one in the native utorrent folder...........question.....(maybe for BTguard I guess but I'd like an answer here first as I trust you more at this point).........does it matter if I am using the utorrent from the utorrent own home folder rather than from the btguard folder?? Is there a significant "path" problem for btguard using the utorrent folder??

I have the proxy settings the same in both versions manually

If I update the btguard located version to a utorrent beta I get an update from btguard which reinsalls the utorrent version they supply !

Peter

I do believe I said that in my question.....however THEY install utorrent.....your software so it is about THAT situation I ask

I am surprised to find that YOU are as poor and boorish about support as they are...a civil question calls for a reasonable answer, not an RTFM style response - or always has since I got into computers in 1956 then as a beta tested for dos3 once PC's became possible.....I do not expect miracles when I ask a question but I also do not expect a curt brush-off either....I am a supplier of open source to the community

Peter

Archived