i can't seed my torrent file (no body can find answer)

tableturn

firstly hi all...i am u torrent user from a very long time...i have a some account some private tracker...what ever i never had a problem with u torrent before i try to upload my torrent...look ppl i create my own torrent file ok.. i use my tracker code what ever i check private torrent then i click just save and i save torrent file...then i upload this file my tracker then i download it again...ok everything is normal right...now i have to add this torrent file u torrent ok i add but it's say "checking %..." ok normally it's make a control then it's must be enter the seed but it's not ....it's say %99.4 or %96.9 whatever downloadin :)) god i create this torrent why this do that...i don't understand...i had this problem every tracker every torrent....look here screenshot ...i can add more step by step what ever...i really need your help...

YmpP2.jpg

if i choose wrong forum pls mod friend move the right palace thank u all good work..

Turning them off will not make any difference to existing downloads as any changes to the data structures has already been done, it should prevent it happening to future downloads. You also need to have made ABSOLUTELY no changes to the directory/folder name after to starting the original download. The whole structure must be EXACTLY as it was created originally for the meta information in the .torrent file to match.

msfeedssync.exe is the Internet Explorer RSS feed synchroniser, been around since IE7. If you don't use IE, Outlook or Windows Live for reading RSS feeds it can be turned off.

Well still a mystery, only thing I can find is the failed hash checks are in contiguous pieces and one file is across the piece boundary, which would suggest a disc error as the culprit.

Pulled the original files from tape backup and ran checksums against the failed files all three are identical.

ran another force recheck, same files fail. Ran chkdsk on the drive - no problems reported, ran digests against the seeding directories and the original directories, all match, dropped the original files into the seed location and the re-check completed to 100%.

what a second...i am confused...can you explain step by step...or can you explain with screen caps pls my friend..

(i already know it it's about hash check...i never get pass hash check...when i try create new torrent and i try to start seeding it's make a hash check and cant complete it stuck at 99.5 or 98.4 etc.)

Archived